CLBHS Senior Class Video
Food Service Information
Emergency Worker Information
- The CLBS will be offering this child care for any child between the ages of 5-12 years old, who are children of medical personnel, essential county emergency workers, and children of school personnel. . The CLBS schools have extended the level of care to those individuals who fall under the categories of both Tier I and Tier II. Updated Letter as of 3/20
- Information Letter and Form - Please fill this out and return if you are an emergency worker in need of child care
- List of Tier 1 and Tier 2 Workers
INTERNET ACCESS INFORMATION
Wireless Internet Access for Student Chromebooks
- Wireless Internet access for school assigned Student Chromebooks is now available in the following locations:
- High School Staff Parking Lot (west parking lot by wood and metal shop areas)
- Elementary School Bus Parking Lot
- This wireless access will only work for school assigned Student Chromebooks, and will be turned on only between the hours of 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily. No other devices will be able to access the Internet at these access locations. Please use these areas for completing homework assignments during the Distance Learning period.
- Please stay in vehicles and maintain excess social distancing, the further from each other the better. The entirety of these lots is well covered by this new wireless access, and you do not need to be physically close to the access point itself.
- Arvig announced they are offering an Education Assistance Program for families with a student in the K-12 system or for college students. (link)
Distance Learning PLans
Current Contact Information
All schools are wanting to make sure all student and guardian contact information is correct and up to date. Please contact your school if you feel they do not have the most current information.
To educate, support, and prepare all learners for future success.
To ensure all learners achieve their highest level of critical thinking and creativity.